So I went to bed at 9:30 last night, which is incredibly early for me. And I slept until noon, which is incredibly late for me! What the heck? I woke up with a headache and feeling really crappy. Ugh! I got up for a while, but then ended up going to sleep for another hour and a half at 1:30. Really killed my day....
The best part about feeling like crap was that I didn't really want to eat much. I had a bowl of Cheerios for breakfast and the same for lunch. And had a little bit of fruit in between. Then for dinner I had some squash and mushrooms. I really didn't feel like thawing chicken or anything and I just didn't have much of an appetite. I had some strawberries after that.
Despite feeling horrible, I worked out anyway! I did my normal route, plus went around the track a few extra times, for a grand total of 3.1 miles of extra exercise (to help compensate a little). Then I did my weights and abs when I got home. My legs were so stiff and sore today, and even walking made them burn. Seriously? This is what happens when I take less than a week off?? Luckily, I pushed through it, and by the end they felt a lot better.
Anyway, I think I'm going to make it another early night since my head is still killing me. Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment