I felt pretty crappy all day. For one thing, I woke up feeling awful. I pretty much felt like I had a hangover from sugar. Yuck! And I felt really down on myself about everything. On top of all that, I feel like I may be starting to get sick. So I decided to take the day off life...I didn't work out. I didn't count calories. I didn't do anything really. I pretty much stayed in bed most of the day and watched movies, etc. I probably would have felt better in the long run if I'd gone and worked out. But I just didn't have the motivation and I just needed a completely lazy day to recoup.
Since I didn't work out again today, I had to mark my board (since usually I put a check mark). So I wrote "I Really Suck" instead. lol. My room mate was joking with me and said he felt that was too negative, so he erased it and put "I Inspire Me" as a joke. We were laughing about it because it sounded so cheesy, and I put in on my facebook status. But at the same time, it kind of changed my perspective about the whole thing....
It's not that big of a deal. And I knew I was over-dramatic about it in my last post - which mostly stemmed from other things going on. But at the same time, I was really down about it. And today I just felt like I dug myself so deep and it was going to be really hard to find the motivation to recover. But tonight I'm feeling a little better (although still awful physically. Hopefully I'll feel better in the morning). I can still do this. I had a setback. Oh well. I'll start fresh in the morning and keep moving forward, and in the end, this will have been just a minor bump in the road.
Tomorrow will be better because I'm in control. Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment